Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Gilding The Lily-NEW from The Seraphim Social & TFC!

Guess what opens in 5 days...?


That's right, The Fantasy Collective! SQUEE! It's truly going to be a fantastic round... and I cannot wait to show you everything! So keep an eye out for Previews. 

On another note, I decided to be all golden and chic today... Mm. I hopped on over to The Seraphim Social, where I picked up this gorgeous gown from JUNBUG. It's called, "Trillian" and it's inspired by The Hitchhikers Guide To the Galaxy which is what the entire event is themed! There was a ton of cute stuff, but this gown was the one thing I couldn't live without. I've styled it in a more Fantasyesque fashion with some armor from PFC and this gorgeous crown from Keystone (which is available at We <3 RP)

---->CLICK HERE<----
For a TP to TFC

---->CLICK HERE<----
For a TP to The Seraphim Social






CREDITS

HAIR-AD-Gliese

CROWN-Keystone-Crown of the Amazonas @ We <3 RP

ARMOR-PFC-War Kitten

CLOAK-Fateplay-Dany @ We <3 RP

EYE-PATCH-The Forge-Female Eye Patch (FREE at the Mainstore)

STAFF-Blah-My Swirly Wooden Rod-Black

GOWN-Junbug-Trillian @ The Seraphim Social

OTHER ARMOR-Sweet Poison-Heart Armor & Heart Shield

BRACELET-The Forge-Celtic Bangle

BOW-EZ & The Forge-Eldar Bow

POSES-Imeka-Amelia


No comments:

Post a Comment